COLOURED RICE BIRD ART
- Blue Coloured Rice Grains
- Pink Coloured Rice Grains
- Black Chart
- White paint
- White glue(Fevicol)
- Make an outline of the bird image and heart with a pencil.
- Apply a thick layer of glue on the places where you need to paste rice.
- Sprinkle rice over glue and let it dry.
- Repeat this until the space gets covered.
- Use white paint to draw the eyes, wings, and ribbons.
- Coloured rice bird art is ready.
You can also make your own coloured rice by adding a few drops of the food colour of your choice to a cup of rice and mix well with a spoon. Here I have used leftover food colours which are no more edible to colour the rice.
Arttree Design Studio
Teacher, Designer, and Founder of Arttree Design Studio.