The human body is a canvas drawn with subtlety by the almighty. However, instead of being obliged for it, we are busy ruining it with our rancid daily routines. Eating junk food, sleeping late at night, watching television and other media consoles all the time, these are some of the common habits that humans have adopted since the time of evolution. Even though technology has bestowed mankind with a lot of knacks and facilities, it is stealing away the years of life from every individual. People often complain about diseases they have acquired at the earliest of their age. The problem is known to all but the solution is somewhat dizzied amidst the fallen kingdom of health. It is true that following the daily regime of rigorous exercise or avoiding the exotic meal is a job hard even for the god, there is an alternative. Yoga is not a breaking news of this century. It has been living in our space of life since 3000 BC. It originated in our native land to understand the importance of the human body and help it stay as it should be. There are countless benefits of Yoga and countless people to testify its authenticity. Yoga is not only for those looking to shed extra weight or are in their 40s or 50s. It is a lifestyle which is inexpensive and yet very beneficial. The most important healing that Yoga does to a kid is enlisted below.
1) Building Concentration: Yoga consists of manifold poses which are targeted to strengthen the mind for better concentration. Focusing is the most crucial tool that every child must bear to excel in almost any field possible be it Sports, Academics, Arts or anything other activity. Doing yoga regularly invigorates the sense organs as well as the associated organs for improved responsive reflexes. Poses like Vriksasana (Tree Pose) and Tadasana (Mountain Pose) are the very best for this.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>
2) Stress Diminution: Depression is a shadow of stress and it has nothing good to offer. Young children are often subjected to life crisis which puts them in a place dark for their growth. Yoga is an effective medication which is certified multiple times from those who were once in the custody of stress. Meditating is a key tool in Yoga and also an essential method to live long but only with positivity. Easy Pose (Sukhasana) is another simple pose to try out.
3) Structuring strength: There is no shame in being week or fragile, but there is no benefit in that being either. It is good to have a healthy and sound body which can practically stand the real-life issues like a lofty Mountain. Yoga may sound like a slow process which only helps in relaxing, but it does more than that. There are many poses in Yoga which objectively works on the core of the body, thereby strengthening the overall structure. Chair Pose (Utkatasana), Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana) and Boat Pose (Navasana) are a few of the most important poses for this purpose.
4) Increasing Height: Every young lad wants the height to touch the sky. Even though this statement is a metaphor for life, it isn’t very far from reality. Alternative to drug prescription in order to get the hormones for height increment working, try Yoga for natural access to that hormone. Doing Sarvang Asana (Headstand) regularly can show results quickly.
5) Integrating Energy: Yoga is a customary remedial for low energy. It connects the mental strength to physical strength. Yoga poses like Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation), Anjayanesana (Cresent Lunge), Virabhadrasana I (Warrior I) and many more are effective to stimulate the organs and keep the flow of energy running throughout the day.