If it’s all the same to you the warmth of the sun yet love to appreciate some glow from the hearts, if it’s all the same to you the absence of rich greenery yet content with the lavishness of gathering and in the event that you consider the rich social foundation and the unassuming individuals more critical, then Chennai is the city for you to be on an occasion. The fourth biggest city of India, Chennai is convoluted with sanctuaries, places of worship and shorelines. The decorative legacy is encompassed by the shining and element appeal of a metro city having under its area a night life you simply would prefer not to miss. Chennai expects a huge position in characterizing both the social history storage facility and additionally the present day early morning dream that India is. With such an extensive amount the past and future to support, Chennai gives sightseers an entire involvement with minimal left unchecked. From shorelines to authentic landmarks and from sanctuaries to houses of worship, Chennai is an unassumingly comprehensive goal. An equivalent word to the car capital of India, Chennai is a city with assorted encounters to offer.
Chennai like any shining city that is always developing and extending in every one of its circles, encourages a food that gives incalculable alternatives. Chennai is a noteworthy business, social and instructive focus in India. It fills in as the capital of Tamil Nadu. In spite of the obvious ‘westernization’, Chennai still stays profound established in culture and custom. Today, Chennai is a flourishing center point of assembling, innovation and social insurance businesses. It likewise positions high among the principal focuses of data innovation and business handle outsourcing. Chennai cooking is straightforward and fiery. Aside from eateries and road slows down, there is likewise a considerable measure of bistros, bread shops and global fast food joints in Chennai.
Spots to visit in Chennai-
- Marina Beach-Marina Beach is normally the moment decision for everybody that visits Chennai. This is the second longest shoreline on the planet. The substantial scope of silver sand takes into account an extraordinary stroll along the seashore. Dawn and sun set perspectives are pleasant in this flawless setting. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you adore the spirit of the city, you will love the place.
- Covelong Beach-The captivating Covelong Beach is situated at a separation of 40 kilometers from Chennai. Covelong Beach is a standout amongst the most well-known shorelines in Chennai set apart for its peaceful magnificence and different other shoreline exercises. It was worked by the Nawab of Carnatic and was at one time the center point of the French in India.
- St. Thomas Mount-Historically, the initiation of Christianity in India is credited to St. Thomas. Holy person Thomas spread the ‘Great Word’ among the South Indians. Notwithstanding, some basic conditions drove him to take asylum in the famous Little Mount. Afterward, while he was en route to Little Mount, around 3 km away, he was martyred and that place is still associated with him and suitably called St. Thomas Mount. Individuals on a blessed journey to India incorporate alternate houses of worship alongside St. Thomas Mount on their agenda.
- Ayyappan sanctuary-The Ayyappan sanctuary in Anna Nagar was developed when a gathering of individuals living respectively chose to manufacture a sanctuary to venerate the God they were dedicated to. This sanctuary began as a basic and humble foundation, yet later on continued to wind up something tremendous which is currently a notable point of interest in Chennai. It has the Panchaloka icon of Ayyappan and furthermore of different gods, for example, Ganesha, Anjaneyar, Durga, and Muruga.
- St. George’s Fort-This artful culmination by the British says a lot about the Neo-Classical development style the British had received before it has figured out how to hold its excellence throughout the years. It fills in as a library of data, especially about matters identified with the provincial governs in India and antiquated Chennai.
- Mahalingapuram Sree Ayyappa Temple-Mahalingapuram Sree Ayyappa Temple is situated in the bustling Nungambakkam zone of Chennai. This sanctuary is perfectly adorned with lights and blooms on all major bubbly events.
- Velankanni Church-The Annai Velankanni Church is situated in Besant Nagar and stays open consistently. There are masses in English, Tamil and Malayalam consistently. Yearly occasions and celebrations including Christmas and Ascension Day are commended with incredible euphoria and blowouts.
- Parthasarathy sanctuary-The Parthasarathy Temple, otherwise called Arulmigu Parthasarathyswamy, is a Vaishanavite sanctuary devoted to Lord Krishna. The sanctuary is most famous as one of the 108 consecrated spots where Lord Vishnu is revered. The sanctuary is said to be remarkable as it has four distinct incarnations or types of Lord Vishnu, specifically, Lord Krishna, Lord Rama, Lord Narasimha and Lord Varaha.
- Semmozhi Poonga-Semmozhi Poonga offers an awesome caper from the burning sun and it is a visual pleasure for your eyes tired seeing artificial structures. Situated at downtown area’s, the 20-section of land stop offers to see picturesque scenes and lavish greenery enclosures. The very much kept up greenery enclosures have more than 500 assortments of trees and plants from all parts of the world. The types of plants incorporate restorative plants and sweet-smelling herbs. The counterfeit waterfall in the recreation center looks genuine.
- The Huddleston Gardens Of Theosophical Society-The point behind the foundation of Theosophical society is to make all inclusive fraternity where there is no qualification among people. The 260-section of land Huddleston Gardens is a birdwatchers’ heaven. The banyan tree at the focal point of the garden quickly strikes a chord among the general population of Chennai, as the 450 and odd-year-old tree is one among the biggest trees the world over. The tree covers an enormous 59500 sq. ft region of land. This is one of only a handful few spots to feel one with nature and appreciate outside air. This place hoists your spirit.
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park-Arignar Anna Zoological Park is the principal ever zoo in India. The zoo was built up in the year 1855. The huge 510-hectare zoo houses more than 170 types of untamed life. A portion of the natural life found here incorporates tiger, hyena, lion, jaguar, elephants and some more.
- Pulicat Lake-Pulicat Lake is an ‘absolute necessity visit’ put in the event that you are in Chennai. Chennai is not green and you don’t risk upon many places in Chennai that help you get nearer to nature. Subsequently, taking a period away to be at Pulicat Lake turns into all the more critical. The air is tranquil and you can have a casual day here. Watercraft rides are exceptionally prominent here. While at watercraft, you are permitted to enjoy angling. This is an extraordinary place for flying creature viewing.
- Breezy Beach-Chennai has many shorelines and keeping in mind that Marina shoreline is the longest in Chennai, Breezy shoreline holds a fascination for the unpolluted environment. This little shoreline is exceptionally quiet and is an impeccable place for a windy walk.
- National Art Gallery-National Art Gallery was set up in 1907. The impact of Indo-Saracenic design is apparent in the red sandstone development, which has four areas to be specific Tanjore Painting Gallery, Ravi Varma Painting Gallery, Indian Traditional Art Gallery and Decorative Art Gallery.
- Connemara Public Library-Connemara Public Library was set up in the year 1896. You could discover numerous special and uncommon accumulations in the library. The library itself is unpredictably outlined and the engineering is a mix of Southern Hindu Deccani, Gothic, Rajput, and Mughal. The library is one among the four National Depository Libraries in India that gets duplicates of all daily papers, periodicals, and books distributed in India.
- Little Mount Shrine-You can discover the surrender where St. Thomas went covering up before being martyred here. The place offers a decent perspective of the city and the Chennai air terminal. It is a value a visit in the event that you need to encounter a touch of the past and appreciate some charming environment.